Terms & Conditions
The booking confirmation from external websites contains important information regarding your booking. Please note that the content in a booking confirmation constitutes contract terms.
You are required to read and fully understand the confirmation as soon as you have received it. Any errors must be communicated immediately. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide in connection with a booking and Visit High Coast is not responsible for any costs associated with information that may have been entered incorrectly.
1. Visit High Coast is not responsible of the agreements made between the customer and the external website, product provider, agent, company, tour operator or individual. Visit High Coast only operates as a provider and reseller of information and is not liable for any of the products sold through its website.
2. Payments will be completed directly with the provider of the product that the customer books on our website. Visit High Coast is not responsible and will not have a part of the transaction in any way. All transaction information, problems, details and questions should be directed directly to the provider of the product.
3. Nothing can affect the consumers’ statutory rights.
4. Swedish Law will govern these conditions in all respects. Any instance when the conditions are questioned must always be dealt with according to Swedish law.
5. Force Majeure: Visit High Coast is not liable for failure of other companies (booked through the website) products/obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.